I'm back in work after a disappointing weekend of travel chaos.
We where supposed to fly out on Friday to Val Thorens to get a last weekend of boarding, however due to the unfortunate events of the Icelandic Volcanic eruption we were grounded.
However I feel that we have got away lightly in comparison to the thousands of stranded families and individuals who must be desperate to get to their destination by now - Good Luck to everyone!
We are all keeping our fingers crossed for this weekend but I think we will need to wait until next season!Read More
Since acquiring the business 9 years ago the team and I have worked hard to prove ourselves - constantly exceeding expectations, ensuring that creativity, serviceability and sustainability are at the forefront of what we deliver for our clients.Read More
So you've got a fancy, all singing, all dancing website and you're very proud of it...
But having an all singing and dancing website is just the start... how do you get people to look at it? With over 1 trillion sites throughout the world a key word search can only do so much. Especially if you want to target a specific business area.
One of the best ways of achieving this is advertising.
Where should I advertise?Read More
Due to continued growth and new client work we are looking for a talented Web Developer to join our team in Preston.
You will be responsible for developing and maintaining web applications and CMS systems for our clients. You should be passionate about modern server-side technologies and frameworks.
- 2+ years experience
- Deep understanding of LAMP stack
Due to an influx of new clients we are looking to recruit a Search Engine Optimiser and Pay Per Click superhero. The perfect candidate will have…
- A proven track record of optimising web sites and getting them to rank highly in Google, Yahoo and Bing
- Have the ability to analyse and improve on-site SEO
- Be able to set up and improve Pay Per Click campaigns
- Experience in SEO using social media (Twitter and Facebook etc)
- Link building experience
- SEO copywriting skills
- 2+ years of experience
- Great design skills and a portfolio to prove it
- A team player with good communication skills
- Fluent in creating valid XHTML and CSS
- Proficient with the Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience in integrating XHTML & CSS templates into CMS systems like WordPress and ExpressionEngine.
It’s great to see young entrepreneurs willing to take a risk and start up a business in these tough economic times. Our latest new client is Chris Hurst who has just started Freedom Trike Tours. Chris will offer trike tours around the beautiful Lake District on his awesome Billy Connelyesque trike. 2am are more than happy to help new start ups like Freedom Trike Tours build a great brand and website.